The 2020 Channel Islands Surfboards Demo Tour
Camp Shred 2020, San Elijo Campground - February 29 to March 1
- The world's largest surf demo takes place at San Elijo Campground in Cardiff, CA. Camp Shred features all of the top surfing brands sharing their newest shapes, designs, and products, giving you the chance to try before you buy. The free and open to the public festival also features live music, entertainment, food trucks, and more! Register online or at the Surf Ride booth (#22).
COMPLETE SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
How do these FREE demos work? It is really quite simple.
- Identify the best time/retailer for you.
- Go to the demo store to pick your board.
- Make sure to bring an ID and credit card (it is free, but we need proof you are who you are).
- If you are under 18, you will need a guardian's signature.
- Pick the board you want to ride. Fill out the necessary form.
- Take it home and rip! You choose the waves/tide/swell window.
- Try as many boards you want (one at a time) to find the perfect board for you!